Telovation allows you the opportunity to post comments to articles that will remain publicly viewable on this website. The site therefore operates a moderation policy to ensure that comments are appropriate and not harmful to others.
Comments may include many differing opinions and experiences. You may find opinions that you disagree with and some that you may find offensive. Moderation is performed by staff of Telovation.com in accordance with the terms set forth below.
* Harassment, Threats, Stalking, Incitements to Violence: Harassment, threats, stalking, or Incitements to Violence will result in an immediate termination of your account.
* Personal Insults: Do not post insults or offensive terms. To do so could result in your post being edited / deleted, or your account being banned
* No use of obscenity
* No duplicative or substantially duplicative postings by the same person or entity
* Postings seeking employment or containing advertisements for a commercial product or service is not allowed
* Spam: Any member spamming through email or PMs will result in a ban and the account being deleted
* Off Topic Posts/Thread Jacking: Please stay on topic in the thread you are posting on. Some straying can be expected. In such cases, members will be requested to get back on topic. If off topic posting or thread jacking continues, then the post will be edited, deleted or the member banned
* Libelous Content: If you feel you have been defamed or libeled in the comments, you should immediately contact the website administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the offending post removed
* Links in Comments: Links to pornographic sites or any website that contains offensive or illegal content is prohibited
* Quoting External Articles: Please post a single paragraph and a link to the article. Posting of a full article will result in the post being edited to size or deleted
* No All-Caps Posting: Messages posted in all caps (upper case) is considered shouting and is hard to read, and may result in the offending post being edited or deleted
* Information posted in violation of law, including libel, condoning or encouraging illegal activity, revealing classified information, or infringing on a copyright or trademark is subject to deletion
We invite and encourage open participation and diverse viewpoints to be shared, as long as it is presented in a constructive and civil way. Accordingly, moderators reserve the right to remove posts which do not address some aspect of that purpose. This moderation policy is subject to change as may be warranted.
If you have a question about our moderation policy, or have a complaint about an item of user-generated content, or feel that your own content was removed in error, please contact us at email@example.com.